The house where the Cameroonian version of the Big Brother reality TV show is currently holding, almost caught fire last night.
Barely 24 hours after they were heavily trolled by Nigerians on Twitter, the house of Big Brother Cameroon tagged Biggy234 is said to have gone up in flames.
The fire occasion which was seen live by the show’s viewers happened in the kitchen while two female Big Brother housemates were trying to use the microwave.
In a video that’s now making the rounds online, the housemates were making food in the kitchen when a loud explosion was heard.
The cooker had blown up with housemates who were close by, dashing away for safety, while the other housemates of Biggy234 rushed to the kitchen to find out what had caused the explosive sound.
Watch the video below :
In other news, Atinkanews.net earlier reported that Laycon expressed sadness after Erica said that she’s not physically attracted to him.
It all started when Laycon asked Erica if she is attracted to him. The young woman answered and said that she only has a mental attraction for him and is not physically attracted to him but to Kiddwaya.
Immediately after Erica said that, one could see that Laycon wasn’t happy at all. His countenance changed as if to resign his fate of ever getting his feelings reciprocated.