Laycon has emerged winner of BBNaija Lockdown show – the fifth edition since the show began in 2006.
BBNaija Lockdown housemate Laycon has emerged the ultimate winner of the 2020 BBNaija Season 5 reality TV show.
Laycon whose real name is Olamilekan Agbeleshe beat four of his co-BBNaija finalists to win the ultimate crown.
The 26-year-old musician won by gaining 60 percentage of the votes. Leaving fellow finalists Dorathy with 21.85 percentage and Nengi, 15.03 percentage.
As this year’s Big Brother Naija winner, Laycon walks away with N85 million worth of prizes.
Here is a breakdown of Laycon’s N85 million grand prize:
- N30 million in cash
- 2-Bedroom apartment from Revolution Plus
- An all-expense-paid Dubai trip for two from TravelBeta
- A brand new Innoson G40 SUV from Innoson Motors
- One year supply of Indomie, Munch It chin-chin and Colgate toothpaste
- A brand new smart TV and refrigerator from Scanfrost
- A brand new OPPO Reno 3 Smartphone
- An all-expense-paid trip to Dublin from Guinness
- One year supply of Pepsi drink, a branded chiller plus an all-expense-paid trip to watch the Champions League finale.
Here is how BBNaija viewers voted for their winner:
Before the announcement, he was asked about how he felt being among the top two finalists.
The musician said he was surprised to make top 2. He said he just came to the house to promote his EP. This explains the shock on his face the moment his name was called out as the winner of the show.