All for the gram! House catches fire while lady twerk on live instagram [video]

0

A lady is going viral on social media after her house caught fire while she was dancing and twerking on live instagram.

The lady who busy sizing herself up could not see the fire catching on in the kitchen until it almost too late and she almost burnt down the house.

SEE ALSO :Anything to survive! Video of Ƞak£d slay queens entertaining men live on Instagram drops [watch]

She finally noticed something was going on in what looks like her kitchen and she dashes out of her living room and tries to put out the with minimal luck.

The video cuts out and had many wondering what happened thereafter, However her sister came through with an update and explained that she okay and managed to put out the fire.

Watch the video below :

View this post on Instagram

House nearly burned down…. 😜😳😂 😂

A post shared by DrippingLive (@drippinlive) on

Meanwhile, A lady was trying to ‘kill’ thirsty men by flaunting her yummy assets but it didn’t go according to plan.

The well-endowed lass went live on Instagram while dressed in an outfit that left little for the imagination of men.

However, as she was about to start doing her thing, she lost her balance and fell from the chair awkwardly like a sack of potatoes… The video has set tongues wagging on social media.

SEE ALSO :Slay Queen almost ends up with life threatening injuries while trying to pull stunts on IG (video)