Some netizens on micro-blogging platform, Twitter were left in shock after a man vanished as he was electrocuted by a live wire from an electrical pole.
In CCTV footage, the man can be seen walking out of a shop and then looking for a spot so he could urinate.
He approached the electrical pole – which seemed to have exposed live wires – and it exploded when his urine came into contact with the wires.
The footage shows the man ‘vanishing’ from the scene after the explosion.
Watch the video below :