Ghanaian actress and social media personality Akuapem Poloo, known in private life as Rosemond Alade Brown, has attained a new age.
The actress turned 32 years old on Tuesday, June 1, 2021 and had a big surprise on her special day.
Her friends threw a birthday party in celebration of the birthday. The party came off in the evening of June 1, 2021.
Photos and videos sighted online show many Ghanaian stars thronged the party to celebrate with Poloo. Angel FM presenter Ohemaa Woyeje, actor Peter Richtie, movie director Kobi Rana, and King Tonardo.
Others included fashionista, Osebo, comedian, Dacoster, Ebenezer Forson, and many others.
From the videos, Poloo was not initially aware of the party as she appeared at the venue in a casual wear before she later went to change into something suitable.
Below are some of the videos and photos from Poloo’s party:
1. When Poloo arrived to the surprise awaiting her:
2. Poloo had to change from her casual look into this dress:
3. Peter Richtie, Ohemaa Woyeje, Osebo and others join Poloo to cut her birthday cake:
4. Photos of the birthday cake cutting moment.
5. Actor Frank Naro had something to say:
6. King Tonardo was all smiling during the cutting of the cake: