TikTok Star Jackline Mensah escapes death in fire disaster at home [video]

0
Advertisement

Ghana’s Tiktok sensation, Jackline Mensah, is thankful for life after her house caught fire last night.

According to the Tiktok influencer, her home caught fire while she was taking a shower.

READ MORE :Akua GMB causes stir as she dance in a sheer-dress on boat [Watch]

Jackline Mensah
TikTok Jackline Mensah escapes death in fire disaster at home

The fire is said to have started in her home studio. Speaking about narrowly escaping death, she said “I nearly lost my life last night”.

Detailing how the incident happened, she said “I was taking my shower when my house caught fire suddenly, starting from my studio. Really can’t explain how I feel now. And He that is in me is greater than he that is in the world. I am alive”.

Advertisement

The Ghanaian TikTok star updated her fans about the incident with a video of herself wearing a bathrobe that has been coloured by ashes and smoke from the fire.

READ MORE ;Meet Jackline Mensah; Ghana’s best TikTok Maker who gives people stitches with her videos

In another post, she adds that some few stuff at her got burnt. “A few stuff got burnt but thank God I wasn’t sleeping or even stepped out of the house. I’d have turned to ashes. I’m still shocked,” she wrote.

READ MORE :Wendy Shay admits going through broken heart, Give details in video

Read all the Latest News, Entertainment News and gossips here. Follow us on Facebook, Instagram and Telegram.

Advertisement